Why he is a budding artiste!
F*CK!!! Why do you have to be so F*CKIN LAME!!???
Why he is a budding artiste!
Immature lil' prick!
To give an answer to the topic of this thread: No I will not stop posting my bullshit.
Now now Erica, what happened to name calling being childish, I just thought it would be nice of me to give you all the rest of the book that you wanted so badly. I was only going to do one chapter a day, but I got busy over the past few weeks and decided to make up for it when I had nothing to do.
You're Welcome in advance. Cheers [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ May 05, 2004 01:33 AM: Message edited by: The Extra Person ]</font>
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">HMMMMMN.... YOU WERE TO BUSY OVER THE LAST COUPLE WEEKS TO POST THAT NONSENSE? YOU WERE WAITING TILL YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO??Originally posted by The Extra Person:
Now now Erica, what happened to name calling being childish, I just thought it would be nice of me to give you all the rest of the book that you wanted so badly. I was only going to do one chapter a day, but I got busy over the past few weeks and decided to make up for it when I had nothing to do.
You're Welcome in advance. Cheers [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
OH PLEASE!!! GET A LIFE!! OR AT LEAST FIND A NEW BOARD OR GO BACK TO SCHOOL OR SOMETHING!!
ISNT THERE AN IGNORE OPTION SOMEWHERE??
EXTRA YOU WILL BE THE FIRST ON MY LIST!!
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Ok you can be first on my new list. I don't care whether you squelch me or not, everything you say is bullshit anyways.Originally posted by pretty_in_punk:
ISNT THERE AN IGNORE OPTION SOMEWHERE??
EXTRA YOU WILL BE THE FIRST ON MY LIST!!
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">1: Don't have an X-box. ^^^ reason why Lude-boy made spot #3 on the list.Time to go back to yer X-Box Numbnuts.
2: Chapters from <u>The Awakening</u> by kate chopin.
3: Don't care what you guys say. It's funny and that's all I care about now. Expect another one like this soon, squelch me if you want, I'll come back.
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I completely forgot to answer this post before. I am lame because I kick total ass and you can't handle it.Originally posted by Erica S:
F*CK!!! Why do you have to be so F*CKIN LAME!!???
Just try to contemplate my amazing skills. See? You just can't do it can you?
I have decided to take a turn from showing you all how unintelligent you are compared to a few of us on the board so don't get down on me by saying I'm hypocritical or some shit. I just stopped caring what you guys think, because what you say doesn't matter.
Yeah bro, All those chapters at once is a little much.
It pretty much took the whole board. stick to one at a time please.
Thanks.
Bookmarks